Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2016 Fiesta ST Molten Orange with MO interior (Recaros), SoCal

Trader history for eljefe62 (0)

I have for sale a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST, with Recaro seat package. Sadly I've got to sell this beautiful car. This is one of the most fun cars I've driven, and I'm only selling because I need more room for my family. It has 10500 miles on it (and I'm driving it so it will go up). It's Molten Orange with Molten Orange interior, in almost perfect shape. Android Auto works great! The only damage at all is slight rash on the wheels. I had some upgrades done by ModBargains here in CA:

Cobb intercooler, with hard pipes
Cobb Rear motor mount
Mishimoto Full intake
MBRP exhaust
H&R lowering springs
Cobb AP
Boomba Trans shifter mount bushings

I had tuning (with Cobb AP) professionally done by Stratified Auto. This is about the most you can do besides a downpipe, and is considered Stage 2. The sound symposer has also been blocked off.

I'm a middle-aged adult, and this car has not been raced or abused; I'm only selling because I am in the process of buying a house. No lowballs, I'm willing to wait for the right person.

$18000 or reasonable offer.