Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2016 Kona Blue FiST- Modded

Trader history for omegaabyss (0)

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my beloved FiST.

Asking price is 21k, or best offer.

2016 Fiesta ST
27k miles
Kona Blue
Recaro Front Seats (i no longer have the originals)

1552 Turbomac gold wheels
Eibach Pro Springs
Bilstein B8 suspension
Wilwood 6 piston front brakes with stainless lines
Wavetrac LSD
Mountune Radiator
Mountune Radiator hoses
Mountune Intercooler
Mountune MP215 kit
Whoosh Short Shift Kit
Whoosh Hybrid Rear Motor Mount
Whoosh intake pipe
Whoosh intercooler hoses
EBC rear rotors and pads
Clearbra installed on front bumper

Have all stock parts except for wheels

Known faults with the car:

-The left front speaker is intermittent; just haven't gotten around to fixing it
-There is a faint "clicking" sound coming from the dash area once every 10 seconds. I always have my music going, so i didn't realize it was there. I can e-mail anyone interested a video file of the noise.

Attachments

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
If the clicking is every ~10 seconds...did you do a rear wiper delete and you accidently turned your rear wiper on? That one drove me nuts for a while, happened to me.

OP
O
Thread Starter #5
Forgot to mention a few things in the original post:

Car is located in Roseville, CA
Have a few new uninstalled parts that will go with the car: Wilwood Rear Brake Kit, Rallyarmor Mud Flaps

I also have the same problem with the left front speaker in my 2016. I tried to have it diagnosed but they couldn't reproduce the problem. I'd be interested to hear if you are able to track down the fault because I'm willing to bet it's a design problem. I plan to upgrade the speakers soon, but if the problem is further upstream (and I imagine it is) I'd love to know what the fix is.

Dialcaliper

I also have the same problem with the left front speaker in my 2016. I tried to have it diagnosed but they couldn't reproduce the problem. I'd be interested to hear if you are able to track down the fault because I'm willing to bet it's a design problem. I plan to upgrade the speakers soon, but if the problem is further upstream (and I imagine it is) I'd love to know what the fix is.
Is this a common problem other people are seeing? Seems to be happening sporadically to my left front (driver door) speaker. Haven't pulled it apart the door to look for issues yet. Hopefully its not related to the previous owner's underseat subwoofer installation. (Mine also happens to be a 2016 Kona Blue that also had black wheels/silver brakes)

Is this a common problem other people are seeing? Seems to be happening sporadically to my left front (driver door) speaker. Haven't pulled it apart the door to look for issues yet. Hopefully its not related to the previous owner's underseat subwoofer installation. (Mine also happens to be a 2016 Kona Blue that also had black wheels/silver brakes)
Since now there's three of us with the exact same issue, I'm betting it's not a coincidence.

OP
O
Thread Starter #11
Since now there's three of us with the exact same issue, I'm betting it's not a coincidence.
Planning to get it fixed; will let you guys know if they track down the issue. My suspicion is it's loose wire, as sometimes i'm blessed with binaural audio if i hit a bump!

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Did the car Sell? It has been more than a few months and Im wondering. Love the Kona color!!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
My right one pops out sometimes. It'll come back on if you kick up the volume. I suspect it's just a loose connection, but it's not enough of an issue to me. Yet! :D

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Wheels are 1552 17x7.5s, Tires are PS4S but 215/45
Any rubbing at all with this setup, under any conditions/scenarios??

I am asking because Michelin absolutely REFUSES to make available to U.S. over here on this side of the Atlantic ANY of their tires in a 215/40-17 size (which I know will not rub!).