Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 Orignal Fiesta ST near Philly - $11,500

Trader history for PhillyFiestaST (0)

Selling my one-owner, no accident clean title 2016 Fiesta ST. Currently has 73,200 miles and don't anticipate it going up as it's no longer my DD. No performance mods were done, unless you include a K&N air filter (I'll include the filtercharger that's been used once) and replacing the factory emblems with the badges that came from attending the ST Octane Academy. Included in the sale, unless negotiated otherwise, are TWO sets of wheels: OEM 17" rims with Michelin Pilot Sport 4 a/s and 15" steelies with Michelin X-Ice winter tires. Comes with OEM rubber floor mats, and I should have the factory carpets if I can find them. Heated Recaros show little wear (I'll miss them, they fit me like a glove) and factory powered sunroof works fine. No navigation installed but I did upgrade the USB port and head unit so that Apple CarPlay and Android Auto both work flawlessly. I have all maintenance records since new and am free to answer any questions. I can provide a CarFax if interested as I purchased a block of 10 while car shopping awhile ago. Asking $11,500.

Attachments

Last edited: