Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2016 ST // Shadow Black // 46k Miles // Orange County, CA - SOLD

Trader history for TAK (0)

TAK

I have a 2016 ST, Shadow Black, with Nav, and Recaro's, just passed 46k miles and located in Orange County, CA. I am the second owner, Purchased with 15k miles in February 17th of 2017 from Folsom Lake Ford in California. This car has been in California and has barely been driven in the rain it's entire life. This is an adult owned and driven car, it's never been to an auto-x or on track, even though that was the plan. I have kept meticulous records, changed the oil/filter every 5k miles with full synthetic, and took the car to Ford for ever 10k mile service interval. The only issues I've ever had with the car have been fixed under warranty; the blend door was replaced in 2018 and the axel seals were also recently (January 2022) replaced. I was planning on keeping this car until it didn't run but I need to consolidate from a 3 cars to 2 and would like to accelerate saving for a house.

I have the title in hand and would like to offer it at $21,000 given what I've seen in nation wide searches for stock ST's with similar milage/condition and amount of high quality parts on it I think it's fair. Open to cash offers, but if you lowball, offer a trade, or would like to tell me how over priced it is, I probably won't respond.

I'd like to sell with all of the following parts/modifications:

Motor:
Suspension/Handling/Brakes:
Wheels/Tires:
Driveline:
Interior:
Exterior/Lighting:

Here's some pictures of the car and parts:
IMG_2855.jpeg

IMG_3285.jpeg

DSCF7668.jpg

DSCF7682.jpeg

DSCF7687.jpeg

DSCF7696.jpeg

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4123.jpg

IMG_4124.jpg

IMG_4125.jpg

DSCF7665.JPG

DSCF7669.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_3290.jpeg

61958476536__CF91E4AC-8AD9-42D8-BBC2-C30C545101AF.JPG

DSCF7656.JPG

IMG_3605.jpeg

IMG_9459.JPG

DSCF7643.JPG

DSCF7645.JPG

DSCF7646.JPG

IMG_3289.jpeg

IMG_4015.jpg

DSCF7584 2.JPG

DSCF7632.JPG

DSCF7652.JPG

IMG_3619.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_3621.jpg

IMG_3623.jpg

If I can't get the number I'm looking for I'll probably part it out and sell it as close to stock as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
TAK

TAK

Thread Starter #3
Beautiful car, modded very tastefully with high quality parts.
Thanks, just hoping it finds a good home! I love this car, especially as it sits now, tried to modify out the few shortcomings it had from the factory. I just don't have the space to hold on to it and now that I work mostly from home I've only put 7k miles on it over the last 2 years.

Car is so tastefully modified- I'd call it delicious.

What's the performance on the headlight bulbs like? And how much of an upgrade over stock were the speakers?

GLWS. Wish I could convince my friend to buy this car haha

OP
TAK

TAK

Thread Starter #5
Car is so tastefully modified- I'd call it delicious.

What's the performance on the headlight bulbs like? And how much of an upgrade over stock were the speakers?

GLWS. Wish I could convince my friend to buy this car haha
Thanks! Still time to convince your friend 😜

Headlight bulbs added some output and a nice cool color, for the price it's a decent upgrade, always wanted to retro fit projectors in the stock headlights. I will say, a much more expensive upgrade over the headlight bulbs, the Diode Dynamics Fogs are amazing, so bright, solid cutoff and on a wide highway it'll light up 4-5 lanes in width. Also amazing for tight twisty roads, you can see much better into corners.

The speakers were a nice upgrade, a little more base and balanced sound, but I've had them so long it's hard to remember what stock was like.

OP
TAK

TAK

Thread Starter #7
Would you part on the uninstalled mountune silicone coolant pipes? If so , how much?
For the moment I'd like to sell the car as is, but if I do end up parting it out everything will be posted in the for sale section at some point.

Thanks for the quick reply.
Well, as they say: timing is everything!
Just missed a very sensibly modified, well-maintained ST.