Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2017 FiST - Big Turbo

Hello everyone! I own a Big Turbo 2017 Fiesta ST tuned by Dizzy. I'm going to leave a list of all the mods I have done below. I don't have any fueling upgrades (yet) as I still daily drive this car. I plan on going with some sort of upgraded fuel pump/hpfp in the future.

- Big Boost Stage 3 Big Turbo (49/48)
- Whoosh V3 FMIC
- 2JR Intake
- Radium Catch Can (PCV)
- Catless Downpipe
- Full Straight-pipe to Single Exit
- Whoosh Rear Motor Mount
- HKS Bov
- Whoosh MAP Boost Tap
- NGK Plugs
- Big Boost Hot-Side Intercooler Piping
- Tuned on 93 by Dizzy Tuning
- Coolerworx Short Shifter
- Velossatech Wing Risers
- MD Wing Lip
- Spec-D Tail Lights
- iSincer Side Mirror Signals
- Koing Bronze Wheels (forgot the name)
- Painted Satin Black Roof
- Rear Wiper Delete

I plan on adding fueling upgrades, suspension, trac-bars, and more goodies to this list soon :)
IMG_6386.jpeg IMG_7135.jpeg IMG_7391.jpeg IMG_7826.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
2053.media
Thread Starter #7
I have the same crashbar but I'm not sure I'm going to install it... seems like a big deal for front crash protection. Are you worried about that at all?
I mainly did it because the car was in a front end accident from the previous owner and they never bothered to replace the oem crash bar, this caused a lot of bumper issues and it made it so the hood NEVER closed easily. The crash bar fixed this and I love how it looks. Doubt it’ll help much in a crash event but it’s sturdy enough lol.

If we could get some audio clips of this thing that would be sweeeeet. :LOL:

I can only imagine man. You have all the fun noisy bits and big turbo, I bet that's an insane amount of fun to rip around.

OP
2053.media
Thread Starter #10
Well, here’s a quick update.

I just ordered the Whoosh Aux fuel plate with a 90lb/hr injector, got a new cold side charge pipe along with new boost hoses, new tails, Trac bars, fog lights, and a few more small goodies. This thing is coming together much faster than I thought!