Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 2018 Orange Spice Fiesta ST, 36k Miles, Maryland $18,000

Trader history for Orng_Spice (0)

I upgraded my daily driver to a Focus RS and am now (begrudgingly) looking to sell my 2018 Orange Spice Fiesta ST with ~36,000 miles ($17,995 OBO). Located near Annapolis, Maryland. Edit: Car has two keys and a clean title in hand.

I am the original owner, purchased off the showroom floor; car is in excellent condition and has been used as a daily driver for the four years I have owned it (low mileage because I work remotely). No autocross or any sort of hard track days/miles.

The ST is currently running a Cobb Stage 2 package and comes with the Fiesta ST Accessport V3. List of all mods:

-Cobb Front Mount Intercooler and Turbo Pipes
-Cobb Intake System
-Cobb Rear Motor Mount
-Cobb Accessport V3 (currently running Stage 2 93 octane tune, also has a 91 octane tune)
-Rally Armor Mudflaps
-Ford Carbon Fiber "ST" Shift Knob
-General GMAX AS-05 205/40ZR17 Tires (less than 5,000 miles on them)

I have the original stock parts to go with the car if wanted (intercooler, intake, rear motor mount).

No major issues over the life of the car. Oil changed every 5,000 miles with Motorcraft 5W-20 Synthetic Blend. Only minor issue is that one of the tire pressure sensors cannot be read (see photo of dash with tire pressure warning light on).

See photo of the Ford Window Sticker for all the standard features (ambient lighting, SYNC 3, automatic temperature control, keyless entry/push button start, premium audio system by Sony, rear view camera, etc.) and add-on features/equipment (premium orange spice paint, power moonroof, 17" premium black wheels). This car is still within the 5 year/60,000 mile manufacturer power train warranty with roadside assistance (though the mods may negate that).

I would love for this car to go to another enthusiast that will treat her with the TLC that I did. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or want additional photos. This is also listed on AutoTrader if you are more comfortable going through that platform for the sale.

Attachments

Last edited: