Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD 2018 Shadow Black S280 For Sale (Price drop $18,430)

Trader history for Hypergram (0)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Hi everyone! I haven't posted on here for a long time, but with a heavy heart for sale is my 2018 Shadow Black S280 ST! I purchased it new, has a clean carfax, has Recaros, and just repainted the hood and roof at Ford. See below for mods and pertinant information. DM me with any questions.
Asking $19,500 but open to offers!
Now $18,350!
40,3xx miles. If necessary, I will part out but would much rather sell the car as is. Located in Central Florida. Thanks for looking!
  • Falken AZENIS RT615K+ 215/40/17 ~1k miles old
  • Trans fluid changed to Ravenol & air filter reoiled at 30k
  • Fronts & Rears: Pads replaced at 40.2k; Fronts Only: StopTech SportStop Slotted Rotors @ 20k
  • Oil changed every 5k, all scheduled Ford services performed
  • Molten Orange Recaro swapped (seated heats not wired, but are from a compatible model year).
S280 Turbo with Turbosmart Kompact Shortie BOV @ 20,000 miles || Mountune Airbox & Induction Hose || Mountune Catback Exhaust || Whoosh V3 FMIC ||

Mountune Quick Shift Kit || Whoosh Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings || Whoosh Rear Motor Mount || Powerflex Upper Engine Mount || Damond OCC

Swift Spec-R Lowering Springs || Whoosh Trunk Bar ||

Fifteen52 Podiums || Spec-D Smoked Tail Lights || 1 of 2 Custom Fog Light / Air Intake Housing with White/Orange LED Ring || Rally Innovations 3 Piece Front Splitter || DeltaStyling Wing Riser || Diffuser Fins
LED Sequential Turn Indicators || Mountune Battery Tie Down || Tuned by Dizzy w/ Step Colder Plugs

Besides the scrape to the front bumper, there is also a dent in the front passenger door, only noticeable at certain angles

Included OEM Parts: Stock Rear Motor Mount, Stock Turbo, front plastic grill, fog lights, springs
Uninstalled: Maxton V2 Carbon Eye Brows, Whoosh Symposer Delete, Fifteen 52 Hubcentric rims,

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice FiST with tasteful add-ons!!! GLWS. If you decide to part, please let me know. I'm looking to upgrade to a S280 and I'm right up the road in South Daytona.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Nice FiST with tasteful add-ons!!! GLWS. If you decide to part, please let me know. I'm looking to upgrade to a S280 and I'm right up the road in South Daytona.
Thank you! Definitely want to avoid taking it all apart if I can, but if I do you'll be the first to know

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
If you do end up selling some parts, I got dibs on the exhaust.

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
If you do end up selling some parts, I got dibs on the exhaust.
Unfortunately, I chopped the OEM exhaust instead of dropping the rear suspension so the Mountune Catback will have to stay unless you have a stock one to swap back onto it. I really love it though; super conservative when you want it to be and makes a great noise when you get on it with no drone whatsoever.

Here's a clip! https://youtube.com/shorts/G_ZZSqP4Zg4

Hi everyone! I haven't posted on here for a long time, but with a heavy heart for sale is my 2018 Shadow Black S280 ST! I purchased it new, has a clean carfax, has Recaros, and just repainted the hood and roof at Ford. See below for mods and pertinant information. DM me with any questions.
Asking $19,500 but open to offers!
Now $18,450!
40,3xx miles. If necessary, I will part out but would much rather sell the car as is. Located in Central Florida. Thanks for looking!
  • Falken AZENIS RT615K+ 215/40/17 ~1k miles old
  • Trans fluid changed to Ravenol & air filter reoiled at 30k
  • Fronts & Rears: Pads replaced at 40.2k; Fronts Only: StopTech SportStop Slotted Rotors @ 20k
  • Oil changed every 5k, all scheduled Ford services performed
  • Molten Orange Recaro swapped (seated heats not wired, but are from a compatible model year).
S280 Turbo with Turbosmart Kompact Shortie BOV @ 20,000 miles || Mountune Airbox & Induction Hose || Mountune Catback Exhaust || Whoosh V3 FMIC ||

Mountune Quick Shift Kit || Whoosh Aluminum Shifter Base Bushings || Whoosh Rear Motor Mount || Powerflex Upper Engine Mount || Damond OCC

Swift Spec-R Lowering Springs || Whoosh Trunk Bar ||

Fifteen52 Podiums || Spec-D Smoked Tail Lights || 1 of 2 Custom Fog Light / Air Intake Housing with White/Orange LED Ring || Rally Innovations 3 Piece Front Splitter || DeltaStyling Wing Riser || Diffuser Fins
LED Sequential Turn Indicators || Mountune Battery Tie Down || Tuned by Dizzy w/ Step Colder Plugs

Besides the scrape to the front bumper, there is also a dent in the front passenger door, only noticeable at certain angles

Included OEM Parts: Stock Rear Motor Mount, Stock Turbo, front plastic grill, fog lights, springs
Uninstalled: Maxton V2 Carbon Eye Brows, Whoosh Symposer Delete, Fifteen 52 Hubcentric rims,
what car did those seats come out of?

OP
Hypergram

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
what car did those seats come out of?
So there was a heavily damaged car in Minnesota that went to a junkyard, and they shipped the seats to me. No airbags deployed. Actually has fewer miles on them than the car. If I recall it was a 2016. I was looking for one with the updated seat wiring harness so it should be plug and play with a 2018 car to get the heaters set up.

Last edited: