Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2021 Ford Bronco Revealed

I don't hate it, but I don't love it. It's very tame compared to the renders people made.

EDIT: The more I look at it, the more it looks like something Lego or Jeep would make.
1578600258960.png

Dpro

6000 Post Club
They went the updated vintage retro look. Seriously its a take on the Broncos from the late 60’s I would not want it but I get what they were attempting its kinda like a new toy version. Lol

Neither of those pictures are the real Bronco. This article is talking about the information we know PRIOR to the reveal. Read the captions, they are all renderings.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
What every Bronco fan wants, a cute off roader.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Man I love it! Definitely getting the FJ vibes. I'll be scooping one up in 2026!

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
That white rendering is SICK!. why cant it look like that. Probably too aggressive for the masses maybe?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
To little ...too late. Looks like a 4 door FJ cruiser. ferd should've let their enthusiast's design it....they have an idea of what they want....ferd obviously doesn't.

HBEcoBeaST

I'm pretty sure that's just a render. Pretty sick of the car mags releasing so many speculative renders.

Makes people love or hate a car with no regards to how it's actually going to look

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If anything I'd want a white one.....Just remember to drink apple juice though....Because OJ will kill you.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk