Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2022 Fiesta ST-3 first time owner

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^It's even worse than that here nowadays, as they just simply ASSume that you want a big road tank which cannot get out of it's own way, just like 'everyone else' in this land. [:(] [thumbdown][thumbdown]

dhminer

2000 Post Club
^^^It's even worse than that here nowadays, as they just simply ASSume that you want a big road tank which cannot get out of it's own way, just like 'everyone else' in this land. [:(] [thumbdown][thumbdown]
They’re not all bad. I love my CX-9 and my old man’s last two BMW SUVs have been absolutely incredible. Even our V10 Excursion was awesome in its own right. Now my wife’s Rogue is soulless but like most of the world, she’s not an auto enthusiast so it fits her needs perfectly. Unfortunate that the consumer base is what it is, but can’t blame auto makers for making what the majority of consumers want. Luckily we have a few companies that care enough to make cars for folks like us.