Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

24 lb/min on nice cold morning in CT

Stkid93

Premium Account
Hey y’all,

Just hit a personal best of 23.9 lb/min airflow on a 20 degree morning here.

I know there’s no actual sensor and the number is made up from information from other sensors but still wanted to share

Hey y’all,

Just hit a personal best of 23.9 lb/min airflow on a 20 degree morning here.

I know there’s no actual sensor and the number is made up from information from other sensors but still wanted to share
CT here as well Litchfield County HBY?

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
@Alkoran

I know! No matter what people say I can’t seem to just put the accessport away and drive. I’m aware of it. And I’m aware that I can obsess about numbers. It’s something I have been trying to work on. I’m extremely anxiety riddled and can overthink just about anything. I appreciate you trying to help me. Unfortunately it’s not so easy for me to just “stop overthinking “

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I attended Quinnipiac (it was a College way back then, not yet a University!) for a year in the mid-1970s.
I miss the area, and Sleeping Giant State Park which was across the road from the school.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
@Alkoran

I know! No matter what people say I can’t seem to just put the accessport away and drive. I’m aware of it. And I’m aware that I can obsess about numbers. It’s something I have been trying to work on. I’m extremely anxiety riddled and can overthink just about anything. I appreciate you trying to help me. Unfortunately it’s not so easy for me to just “stop overthinking “
I used to keep my AP mounted in my car all of the time. Then this past Texas summer my mount melted off the windshield. I haven't bothered to put it back. It's actually nice not to stare at the damn thing all of the time. I had all 4 cylinder ignition corrections showing, plus OAR or fuel level input for mixing E30, and AFR's and the fact is, I never "felt" the minor ignition corrections, it was interesting at best to know that it happened at all, and ultimately I didn't change how I drove because of it.

The only time the AP was really useful was when I tried the whoosh coil packs. After a few weeks my car drastically lost power, and I recorded the insane corrections I was getting. I sent the datalog to whoosh and he accepted the return.

Set your tune and put your AP in the glovebox and stop monitoring it for anything more than occasional use.

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Yea if you ever come down this way let me know.

I used to keep my AP mounted in my car all of the time. Then this past Texas summer my mount melted off the windshield. I haven't bothered to put it back. It's actually nice not to stare at the damn thing all of the time. I had all 4 cylinder ignition corrections showing, plus OAR or fuel level input for mixing E30, and AFR's and the fact is, I never "felt" the minor ignition corrections, it was interesting at best to know that it happened at all, and ultimately I didn't change how I drove because of it.

The only time the AP was really useful was when I tried the whoosh coil packs. After a few weeks my car drastically lost power, and I recorded the insane corrections I was getting. I sent the datalog to whoosh and he accepted the return.

Set your tune and put your AP in the glovebox and stop monitoring it for anything more than occasional use.
It's not nicknamed the AnxietyPort for nothing!