Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

250whp on 93oct target x47r or ATP 2554r

Hi all as the name suggest which one you chose and why?

ideally would go the x-37 route and call it a day but those aren’t around anymore

thanks!

Erick_V

Agreed with the above statement. Whoosh Hybrid will get you to that power level while still having the punch of the stock turbo (will max around 300whp). The S280 will have a little more lag, easily get you to that power level but have plenty of room to grow if you decide you want more (over 300whp).

jeff

2000 Post Club
I've seen your posts looking for a 37. Before you jump on anyone's bandwagon I'd suggest do some thorough research and see who really has multiple dynos that actually prove power claims. Cross reference their claims with the dyno charts. Make sure the numbers aren't achieved with special circumstances or added octane. Maybe even consult a tuner and get their opinion, they are the ones who really know what's up, if they're honest. Look into reliability and customer service. Look at the big picture, not just one thread. This is a heated topic. If I were choosing again I would do some serious research first. That's what I did, and I've been very happy with zero issues for 3 years.

I've heard great things about the Whoosh turbo and the Puma products. But do your research and don't believe everything you read.

I recommend Adam at Tune+. Not the nicest guy but he's straightforward and does a great job. Maybe email him and ask him which turbo he recommends for your power goals. Or whatever tuner you choose. Tuner is just as important as the turbo.

Hope that helps.

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the help. Yeah it does. I’ve thought the same like I don’t think a lot of these bigger turbos would be efficient for me just wanting 250whp for a daily. Most seem to be heading towards big power for Motorsport applications. Also Puma being across the pond adds another layer to the service element. That said they do have experience. With whoosh I’m interested in the temps/reliability as they are newer. Thanks for all the help...very jealous of your setup.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thanks for the help. Yeah it does. I’ve thought the same like I don’t think a lot of these bigger turbos would be efficient for me just wanting 250whp for a daily. Most seem to be heading towards big power for Motorsport applications. Also Puma being across the pond adds another layer to the service element. That said they do have experience. With whoosh I’m interested in the temps/reliability as they are newer. Thanks for all the help...very jealous of your setup.
let me know if you need help with questions regarding our products
most of our info and results are posted on Facebook but unlike many companies, we are actually still here to support this forum and the membership