Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS 3" catless downpipe and H&R lowering springs

Trader history for grip grip (2)

Downpipe is 3" catless with 3" connector, so you'll need a exhaust with a 3" connector. $125 shipped CONUS

Features a design 3 inch outlet which is manufactured from high quality cast stainless steel for superior heat resistance and strength. Unleash the potential of your motor with our high flowing 3" Downpipe. This product eliminates OEM catalytic converters. The downpipe delivers low to mid end power while utilizing a one piece design which maximizes the engine compartment space, which enables maximum extraction of air flow and increased power. Air flows smoothly through mandrel bent stainless steel and a high quality stainless steel braided flex section. No modifications are needed as it is a direct bolt-on unit to the OEM exhaust cat-back location.

H&R springs: $165 shipped CONUS

20190602_144757_resized.jpg

Last edited:
OP
grip grip
Thread Starter #7
How many miles on the HR springs?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I honestly don't know. I bought the car used with them already installed. I can clean them up and send you better photos if you'd like. FWIW, they appeared to be in very nice condition when I removed them without any rust or damage.