Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

31lbs saved with Li battery mounted in the rear of the car.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
In the well, no spare tire, temp mount for now out of some 1/8"x2" bent aluminum strips, no pics, sorry.

PhoenixM3

In the well, no spare tire, temp mount for now out of some 1/8"x2" bent aluminum strips, no pics, sorry.
Rgr. I was thinking along the same lines. It is pretty amazing. I have these great new ideas, then poke around the forum and discover that my shiney ideas have already been executed. I did see your intake, and I have something similar in mind.....

Thanks for sharing.

Jeff

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Sorry to have done some of it first:)

I have some intake parts you might need, cheaper than buying online for sure.

The only parts I had to buy were the sensor mount and to hook up the hose to the valve cover as had the tubing, couplers, beer keg(very low weight and easy to mod) filter, etc. I can help you with the parts selection, etc if needed.

My temp battery mount is very solid and passed track inspection, NASA, have to get an official inspection before going. I am going to build a removeable subwoofer and amp mount, tool storage, with washer bottle and pump for the windshield and will redo the battery mount when done, I would give away the one I made at that time. I am not sure when I will get to this though as have a ton of stuff more important to finish right now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveG99 Wash, Wax, Detailing & Paint Maintenance 12