Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

4th of July BOGO sale?

Trader history for TemecFist (0)

Yup. 7/3 until 7/12.

Coupon codes:

BOGO2020 - free e30 tune with pump tune purchase.

APCUSTOM - free custom tune with cobb accessport purchase.

You can find more info on his facebook.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is a great deal! To whoever would like a tune other than the Cobb AP3 this is a great option. Jason is a very excellent tuner with great turn around.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #4
Awesome! I've been waiting on this deal to come back around, I've been wanting Jason to tune my car for a while now.
Does the BOGO sale apply to custom tunes as well?

Awesome! I've been waiting on this deal to come back around, I've been wanting Jason to tune my car for a while now.
Does the BOGO sale apply to custom tunes as well?
Yes it does.

"Buy one 91/93 octane Flash or Custom Tune, and receive a FREE matching E30 Flash or Custom Tune."

That is taken from his facebook post.

DAW

Damnit! I want a free e30 tune, just got a tune from him last week too! 😢

If I need the AP3 still, and would like the 91 and E30 flash tunes, there's no deal if I understand right? Get one free with the AP like normal and pay for the other like normal? Just confirming there's no benefit to buying the AP3 from you during the sale, unless I wanted 3 flash tunes, or a custom tune.

Speaking of custom tunes, is there much benefit to a custom tune with the stock turbo and fmic (HS autocross class, and yes, I'll be detuning for events) or would I just be wasting your time for fun because it's "free" with the coupon code? Or could I save the "free" custom tune for a future autocross season when I eventually make the jump to STH?

Assuming I'm fine with flash tunes, it would seem the thing to do would be get the AP3 from Stratified that comes with a flash tune, and one flash tune from you with the coupon code for a second, then I'd get an AP and 3 flash tunes (1 strat and 2 dizzy) instead of 2, for the price of an AP and one flash tune.

Not knocking your sale, free flash and custom tunes are generous regardless, just trying to see what my optimal path would be.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Just tried the promo code and says its not valid for the items in my cart. All I had was a stage 2 tune + e30 tune. Do you just buy the tune and he automatically sends the second? Idk.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Just tried the promo code and says its not valid for the items in my cart. All I had was a stage 2 tune + e30 tune. Do you just buy the tune and he automatically sends the second? Idk.

Both tunes should be in the cart for the promo to work... not sure why its not working for you. Here is a screen shot of how it looks for me.

Attachments

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I selected the tune then added the e30 in the drop down menu. Maybe thats why.