Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

6x15" ET28 winter wheels? Looking at some Alfa GTA replica wheels for the Fiesta

Thinking of giving these a try for the winter. Campagnolo Alfa GTA replica wheels…
I need to find out what the diameter the center bore is of the Alfa and Fiesta wheels.

I've always dug Campagnolo wheels -. like on Panteras. Seems that these are almost reasonable enough cost wise to give them a try with some Blizzak tires - or maybe I'm just nuts.

Does ET28 offset seem reasonable for 6x15's?

maxilite_7x14_front3quarter_square.jpg

PunkST

2000 Post Club
28 will put them closer to flush. This is a double edged sword. There will be less space for the ice to fall off and clearance for the wheels once that starts building up. ( i ran flush fitment with spacers last year on a 1.5" drop and it was a big problem when the snow got packed tight and almost locked up the wheels.

OP
C
Thread Starter #3
28 will put them closer to flush. This is a double edged sword. There will be less space for the ice to fall off and clearance for the wheels once that starts building up. ( i ran flush fitment with spacers last year on a 1.5" drop and it was a big problem when the snow got packed tight and almost locked up the wheels.

I had not thought about that. I need double check what the offset is of a stock 17x7.5 wheel

PunkST

2000 Post Club
It can be done. But just know clearing the ice buildup is not going to be enjoyable