Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

7 psi wastegate tuning

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
So all my parts came in, RMM, crossover pipe, whoosh V3 intercooler, GFB DV+ and the turbosmart 7psi wastegate.

I e-mail dizzy and he suggested a 93 touch up and the E40 flash tune. I asked him if there would be revisions on the E40 flash, and he said one and done. I was a little confused about this, because somebody else was tuning on the wastegate and has posted updates with several revisions.

I would think with wastegate tuning it could be dialed in a bit more, am I wrong about that?

I bought full custom tunes to squeeze out what I could out of the stock hardware on 93 and E30, so I'm not feeling the recommendation to go with an OTS tune.

I recently received the E40a Flash Tune about 2 weeks ago and it's really strong through out the whole powerband. I still can't stop cackling like a Japanese school girl everytime i get on the pedal. I usually peak between 27-28 psi by 4k rpm and get 15-17* of advance timing. Boost seems to come on a tad later but it holds well to about 6.5k rpms. It is a one and done situation. After you upload to your ecu, Jason will have you send him 3 datalog pulls to make sure your engine is happy and that's about it. I was really surprised because I thought it would take more to dial it in, but it's spot on right out the gate.