Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clear Bra

DaveG99

Im having a clear bra installed as I type this. Im waiting in the lobby for them to finish. I have had my car 2 weeks and I wish I would have done it the first day! I already got 3 tiny chips on the hood. They are doing my front bumper, the entire hood, and part of the fender. They are installing suntek film. Its expensive but I think is worth it. Especially for a guy with a black car and OCD. Im paying $700 BTW. I got quoted a couple hundred more at another place so I think its a decent deal. Pics coming soon!

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #3
It's super clear. Looks like a mirror. This picture is in my garage. The textured ceiling is causing this pic to look a little flat but trust me it's super glossy. I couldn't even tell where the bra line on the fender was. They guy had to show me. The fender line is where the end if the head light is. Now I don't have to worry about rock chips. They even touched up 3 small chips I had.

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Is it a pain to do yourself? I tried the 3M spray , big mistake.

Looks good. Wish I got the whole hood done but it wasn't an option. I had the rear bumper done tho. Around the hatch

Chuckable

Is it a pain to do yourself? I tried the 3M spray , big mistake.
There are online tutorials that make it look fairly easy. However, after watching a clear bra be applied in person, it's a lot harder than it looks! If you're at all a perfectionist then have a professional do it for you.

It's super clear. Looks like a mirror. This picture is in my garage. The textured ceiling is causing this pic to look a little flat but trust me it's super glossy. I couldn't even tell where the bra line on the fender was. They guy had to show me. The fender line is where the end if the head light is. Now I don't have to worry about rock chips. They even touched up 3 small chips I had.
Looks good. What I like about Suntek and Xpel is their self-healing property.

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #9
Still looking flawless

That was a bug to the left of the ford emblem

I got Ventureshield applied 2 weeks ago on my molten orange fiesta and it looks amazing. I'm detailing my car Saturday and will post pics if anyone is inerested.

jayrod1980

Looks good. 700 is a steal! I had Xpel done to the full front, headlights, fenders and side mirrors. It was laser cut and came out great. I'm OCD about chips. I have only a few nicks in mine after 7500 miles and with my white platinum, it's hard to see. The hood is wrapped so lines are hard to find. I had mine done in San Diego and it wasn't cheap... About 1500. Worth every penny though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
DaveG99

DaveG99

Thread Starter #12
I recently got a chip on my roof! Wtf. Maybe I should clear bra that as well.