Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A little diy stuff

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
So the ST200 airbox is no better than stock?
There's a difference in pressure if you actually measured it - as to how much of a performance difference it makes on a mostly stock car.. no idea. Looking at an st200 airbox and where you'd "hack" a stock box, I'd imagine the st200 box/mountune airbox makes for less turbulent airflow but again, no idea if it's a substantive difference or not.

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #22
There's a difference in pressure if you actually measured it - as to how much of a performance difference it makes on a mostly stock car.. no idea. Looking at an st200 airbox and where you'd "hack" a stock box, I'd imagine the st200 box/mountune airbox makes for less turbulent airflow but again, no idea if it's a substantive difference or not.
I'll keep it in mind when I'm messing with it

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #24
So I got the car back and looks as good as new I pulled the trigger on a mapreformance intake. Decided I wanted more induction noise. Now I'm trying to choose between a whoosh street spec or the race spec rmm. I plan on getting an ap and tune from dizzy next in may after I get my tax return, along with the tune plus exhaust. After all that I'll stiffen the chassis and do mount inserts. Next year I've found that the s280 turbo will be my best bang after I go whoosh v2 intercooler.

OP
zumakid70cc
Thread Starter #25
Soo I went and ordered an exhaust along with a race spec rmm and whoosh v3 intercooler. This stuff b tossed on the car maybe in the next week or so.