Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

A pillar gauge pod...

Hi guys. I did my homework but i cant find exactly what i want..

Im a fan of evo 8-9-X and i read (evolutionm.net) a lot of build thread for few years now. Ok, i cant afford a beautiful evo 9 gsr or maybe an MR SE but i can dream hehe. I saw a lot of evos interior with gauges and all the stuff.

So here is my question..one day (maybe next summer), i would like to have a aem boost gauge and a afr gauge. Where can a find a direct fit a-pillar pod with 52mm holes ? Everything a see here, is great but i dont want gauges in front my cluster..

Thanks for the help. I hope i'll find something before next spring !

CanadianST

I don't believe anyone has come out with one yet, it's only a matter of time really but at the moment we're SOL. I'd be interested in one when they are finally made, or i might just make my own if i get tired of waiting.

TheStig

Old thread but i dont think you can, if memory serves we have airbags right there which would make having guages there slightly dangerous.

FocusMike

Old thread but i dont think you can, if memory serves we have airbags right there which would make having guages there slightly dangerous.
There aren't any airbags in the a-pillar. We do have it in the b-pillar though.