Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AC not working

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Dealer added a rubber sleeve to reduce rubbing...
Just a suggestion...You might want to rotate the worm clamp "screw" (see pic below) farther away from the tube...even with the rubber sleeve added to the tube it appears that the clamp screw could still rub through with vibration..

worm clamp interferance.jpg

OP
T
Thread Starter #22
Just a suggestion...You might want to rotate the worm clamp "screw" (see pic below) farther away from the tube...even with the rubber sleeve added to the tube it appears that the clamp screw could still rub through with vibration..

View attachment 5631
You are right. I am planning on doing that. I guess when Cobb installed this, they did not think about it...

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
You are right. I am planning on doing that. I guess when Cobb installed this, they did not think about it...
Surprised to see your mechanic installed it that close to the tube after repairing it...But glad to see you got it fixed...