Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Aero-Verus Engineering Fiesta ST difusser

Trader history for darkjedidave (0)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, I like the protection this diffuser offers in acting as a skid plate for the rear. Not sure if placebo effect, but it feels great and planted. The way the mounts work, it does not move at all and feels solid on the car. The only issue I'm having is my Mountune exhaust with hangers taps against one of the brackets when at very slow speeds going over bumps or rough road due to my exhaust moving. Not sure how to remedy it yet, I may look into cutting a 1/2" more of the diffuser near the bracket, but I don't have the ability to do it myself.
When you installed yours did you actually use a level? or did you just slap it up there? I see in their parts instructions that it doesn't look like factory exhaust more after market...I have a thermal setup and am wondering now if I will have rubbing like you! Let me know your remedy for this and if you have any scraping issues backing out of driveways! [nono]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
One worked on/volunteered on rally, and those fins are mangled at best , or gone at worst for me (unless I raise the car up to beyond where the actual competition cars sit). :(

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
One worked on/volunteered on rally, and those fins are mangled at best , or gone at worst for me (unless I raise the car up to beyond where the actual competition cars sit). :(
Who? What? When? This doesn't make sense... elaborate alittle more for me...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There is a major one right in YOUR very own state, the Ojibwe Forest Rally, held in and around the Walker, Itasca, and Detroit Lakes regions on 8/25 to 8/26. ;)
http://ojibweforestsrally.com/

I volunteer to help run/work/marshal these events (at least my 'local' ones on the east coast), so I must drive down the actual stage roads, and they are basically ROUGH fire roads/forestry roads, so ONE good; dip, rut, jump, compression, etc., not to mention the incessant rocks, will tear those low hanging, sharp, diffuser 'spikes' to shreds (even at slow speeds) unless I somehow raised the car up MUCH higher than factory ride height. :(

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There is a major one right in YOUR very own state, the Ojibwe Forest Rally, held in and around the Walker and Detroit Lakes regions. ;)

I volunteer to help run/work/marshal these events (at least my 'local' ones on the east coast), so I must drive down the actual stage roads, and they are basically ROUGH fire roads/forestry roads, so ONE good; dip, rut, jump, compression, etc., not to mention the incessant rocks, will tear those low hanging, sharp, diffuser 'spikes' to shreds (even at slow speeds) unless I raised the car up MUCH higher than factory ride height. :(
I remember this rally...when is it held? if its still held? id love to go watch people rip it up. Its not to far of a ride from me.....[rockon]....ill never rally my car I just roll it on the tar! I was thinking of the steep driveways that I encounter from time to time! [party]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I remember this rally...when is it held? if its still held? id love to go watch people rip it up. Its not to far of a ride from me.....[rockon]....ill never rally my car I just roll it on the tar! I was thinking of the steep driveways that I encounter from time to time! [party]
See my edited post above^^^