Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

After lurking for 6months, I finally bought myself an ST.

I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm Brian from WI and I just bought my ST. I have been lurking on this site for the last 6 months trying to decide between the Focus or the Fiesta, and I finally pulled the trigger. My wife and I took her Escape in for an oil change, and the dealer had a '16 Molten Orange ST, optioned just the way I wanted (Recaros, Nav, sun roof). I did the usual drive a Focus, then drive a Fiesta, and then buy the Fiesta routine. Surprisingly, at 37 years old, I don't think I have ever driven a car that made me smile so much. Something else that some might find interesting, this isn't my first Fiesta. Back in high school, yes over 20 years ago, I had a Fiesta. It was a 1979 Fiesta base model, meaning no radio, no glove box door, and no AC. It was a great little car that I regret getting rid of. I have a picture of it somewhere that I'll try to find and post. So anyways, I look forward to reading as much info as I can, and contributing anything relevant.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Welcome!! It's nice to see a few more people in WI coming aboard.

LT Berzerker

Welcome! And make sure you jump in the WI ST club on FB... Good variety of dailies, builders, and racers depending on what you want to do with the little ecobeast :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Welcome. You've made one of the best automotive decisions of your life! I've had mine for 2 years and it is still the best all around car I've ever driven, period. [lovest]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
add_lightness New Member Introduction 8
LilPartyBox New Member Introduction 14