Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Clutch Slave Cylinder?

Anyone here know if there’s any good aftermarket clutch slave cylinders? I’m in need of one
i found one through o Reilly and it says it fits the ST line up but can someone here tell me if they think it would work

Part is

FTE Automotive Bearing And Slave Cylinder Assembly
ZA2802.4.16

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I did a little bit of research the ST does not use the same slave cylinder as the regular Fiesta. They have that part listed as basically fitting every Fiesta so that can't be right.

But based on the picture it does look like an ST one, because the regular Fiesta part looks a little bit different they have that part listed wrong or something. If you do choose to buy it bring in your original one and compare it and make sure they look the same.

I know you need it in a hurry but heck you can order the OEM Ford part for $38 https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-part...maWVzdGEmeT0yMDE3JnQ9c3QmZT0xLTZsLWw0LWdhcw==

First picture non ST, second picture ST

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
"ST Line" is a regular Fiesta with body kit of the Fiesta ST.

So your drivetrain components of the Suspension, Engine and Transmission are reportedly the same.

Best information will come from the standard Fiesta Forums.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Read it; I see now. That's what I get for skimming.

Standard Fiesta drivetrain is completely different and are unlikely to share any internal parts.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
I did a little bit of research the ST does not use the same slave cylinder as the regular Fiesta. They have that part listed as basically fitting every Fiesta so that can't be right.

But based on the picture it does look like an ST one, because the regular Fiesta part looks a little bit different they have that part listed wrong or something. If you do choose to buy it bring in your original one and compare it and make sure they look the same.

I know you need it in a hurry but heck you can order the OEM Ford part for $38 https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-slave-cylinder-dg9z7a564b?c=Zz1jbHV0Y2gmcz1oeWRyYXVsaWMtc3lzdGVtJmw9NSZuPUFzc2VtYmxpZXMgUGFnZSZhPWZvcmQmbz1maWVzdGEmeT0yMDE3JnQ9c3QmZT0xLTZsLWw0LWdhcw==

First picture non ST, second picture ST

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Thank you! I’ll be bringing in the original one with my today and see if they look the same just to be sure and if worse case scenario I’ll order it off the link you gave me