Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Aftermarket Headlights?

Thinking of buying the DEPO Projector Headlights. Are these headlights any good? Has anyone had bad experiences with them failing, aiming them, etc.

I know that a pin connector has to be repositioned in order for the DRL to work. Just wondering if the projectors will be a PITA. Also, what headlight bulbs are best for the DEPO Headlights?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
There are a ton of posts out there already on the Depo's, not sure how you missed them, hehe... but take a look at those threads, I absolutely love mine, I don't know why more people don't do them, they truly make the car more modern. And yes, there are answers to every one of your questions in those threads too, I spent a LOT of time compiling all the info! :)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thinking of buying the DEPO Projector Headlights. Are these headlights any good? Has anyone had bad experiences with them failing, aiming them, etc.

I know that a pin connector has to be repositioned in order for the DRL to work. Just wondering if the projectors will be a PITA. Also, what headlight bulbs are best for the DEPO Headlights?
Here is the link to the main thread, I'm trying to get it stickied for reference...
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...eadlights-all-the-basics-in-one-thread.20213/

You'll see I recommend the Katana or Cougar X-Small for the H7 low beam projector and Aukee for the H1 high beam.. Also, easy to get fully auto DRL's now by just moving the one wire and adding one power wire to each side.

Last edited: