Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Air Suspension, Wheels, Downpipe!

Trader history for WestCyril (0)

Air Suspension

Looking to sell a few more items still.

Brand New set of Airforce Fiesta Struts. These are brand new never been used. Direct bolt on for the ST. These are special order and built in Japan. Take approx. 5 weeks to arrive. I had plans of bagging my fiesta, but I have since decided to sell the car and get something a little bigger. I also have Airlift AutoPilot V2 Management and Dual Compressors for this suspension. You would only need to source airline and install. Bags originally cost me over $1400 and I had to wait a month. I'm asking $1500 OBO For the Bags, Management, Compressors, ETC.

I will ship anything anywhere within the US.

Last edited:
OP
W
Thread Starter #4
I can probably work a deal on the wheels without tires. I can ship anything via FedEx for very cheap. I have a commercial FedEx account allowing me to ship things much cheaper!

OP
W
Thread Starter #12
Bump wheels and motor mount sold. Let's get this Downpipe and aid suspension sold! Willing to work out a killer deal on suspension