Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Airjor13's Build Thread

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Quick question, I saw you mention it in another thread you might be getting a new exhaust, or thinking about it? Just curious which one you'd go with? Seems we have the same taste when it comes to sound and stuff. My Cobb one has been on for almost 3 years now and the tips are actually a little rusted already so I might be getting another also.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #23
Quick question, I saw you mention it in another thread you might be getting a new exhaust, or thinking about it? Just curious which one you'd go with? Seems we have the same taste when it comes to sound and stuff. My Cobb one has been on for almost 3 years now and the tips are actually a little rusted already so I might be getting another also.
Well currently I have the FSwerks, it's decent it works but it's looks kinda rough, I like the MAP pipe a lot but I don't know if I want to spend the money for it! I am running the FSwerk with a custom DHM 3inch single turn down tip :)

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #25
Great pics! How long was total install?
It took a good 10 hours but that's with lunch and time to take pics and video. I think with help, the right tools, nothing going wrong and reasonable mechanical skills 6-8 hours is possible.

J2FoRS

It took a good 10 hours but that's with lunch and time to take pics and video. I think with help, the right tools, nothing going wrong and reasonable mechanical skills 6-8 hours is possible.
Sweet thanks! How's street drive ability? Mines used daily so trying to keep that fun street car feel with some hidden power to unleash when ready.

J2FoRS

Our install rate is 5-6hours most of my customers do it in 6-8hours

Russ
Great to know! Thanks Russ. Worth the drive across the border likely then to make sure it's done right. :)

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
Sweet thanks! How's street drive ability? Mines used daily so trying to keep that fun street car feel with some hidden power to unleash when ready.
This kit is all about street drivability! Spool is quick, but the powerband is so wide, it just wants to pull and pull and pull. It's all civil and nice until the dump pipe opens and holy sh!t it's like a bat out of hell! The big turbo also quiet downs the exhaust too :)

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32

Awesome custom DHM 3" rally turn down! 1 of 1 so far :)

Just a snap shot of the AP after a highway pull!

DHM fam, Rod look it's your car :) [MENTION=9]rodmoe[/MENTION]