Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Airtec Oil Cooler w/Thermometer (Brand New In Box)

Trader history for The Cuzi (0)

Hey FiST'ers,

I have a new in box Airtec Oil Cooler w/Thermometer that I am selling. I would return but I am past Ron's return policy timeline. No worries, so, offering it to you folks. The cooler and all gear are still in the factory sealed bags. Product quality looks great. I planned on putting this on a stage three pro alloy but due to finances that is no longer an option. Rather then let it collect dust on a shelf I figure I'll sell it. I paid $441 with shipping a month ago. I am asking $300. Shipping will be $25 (I'll pay whatever is beyond the $25 for CONUS shipments).

Airtec Oil Cooler w/Thermometer
$300.00
$25.00 Shipping
Please send a direct message through the forum if you are interested.

Thanks
IMG_0851.jpg

Oil_Cooler_From_W.png Oil_Cooler_W_Shippping.png

Last edited:
OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #4
tried doing research and can't figure out if this deletes the water to oil cooler or not?
It does eliminate the oem water/oil heat sync. The thermostatic sandwich plate takes the place of the oem water/oil heat sync. The coolant hoses are connected by a small pipe in the kit so the coolant flows normally and the thermostatic sandwich plate controls when the oil is pumped through the oil cooler.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I SAW YOUR PAST THREAD WITH SOME DECENT INFO

WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THE INSTALL?

I THINK ID HAVE TO MAKE MY OWN BRACKET ANYWAY CAUSE THAT MOUNTS RIGHT WHERE MY BRAVO INTERCOOLER DOES

OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #6
I was planning to put this on a stage three pro alloy which wouldn't require any custom brackets. But, because of finances, I'm not going to be getting that intercooler so this install was a moot point.

I'm not sure about the bravo intercooler, but the pro alloy stage three had the same intercooler depth as the airtec (~50mm from my research) so it would fit with the supplied bracket.

TemecFist

I would take this if I could find a way to mount it to an aftermarket crash bar.

OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #8
I would take this if I could find a way to mount it to an aftermarket crash bar.
If it is a tubular crash bar I would assume that is in the range of possibilities but I don't know of an off the shelf solution. There is a member on here who also mounted this to his crash-sensor-bar with a custom bracket.

OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #9
As an update, this is still available. Asking $325 shipped for an item I spent $441 for.