Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

AliExpress

Anyone get FiST stuff from this site. Looks like they have decals,emblems,antennas,etc. Cost next to nothing. Probably cheap $h!7? Thank,Dan

J2FoRS

I ordered ST badges and some other random ST paraphernalia. Cost like nothing. Quality fine.

I bought the parking break badge side mirror visors and a aluminum ring for around the start button. I have been happy with everything so far. Shipping take a long time though.

OP
degnerd
Thread Starter #5
I bought the parking break badge side mirror visors and a stainless steel ring for around the start button. I have been happy with everything so far. Shipping take a long time though.
I ended up ordering the start button badge, pb badge, window controls badge, and something else. I figure I'll use what I like, and no big loss for the rest.

I ordered the fish and chips, yum [clap]

kidding, tho I did just ordered the red ring around start button was thinking about the rear break light cover (Fiesta)

I forgot about the rear break light cover. I had it for a while but took it off because fiesta was not visible like it is in the pictures.