Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

All Black Everything

OP
L
Thread Starter #5
Thanks. And the taillights were done in base clear. But I have have dome them in vht nite shade before and I feel like the result was the same.

OP
L
Thread Starter #7
Yeah depending on how it's done it can be too much. My chrysler 300 looks pretty awesome blacked out too.

looks good. love to see this thing in person some time... located in niagara. i've had my share of blacked out cars before. its not for everyone but i usually enjoy it

I had a blacked out expedition still one of my favorite fords so easy to move around for a big truck , that's looks really good , kudos nice work, 20% tint? That's gotta look bitchin at night .

AParrette

i love blacked out cars and trucks

except i usually go over board and tint the head, fogs and tail lights along w/ any other light inside or out. then 5% front tint and 2.5% rear and some black wheels, throw in some flt black accents or tripes and that's usually where i stop

lookin good just need to get the front end