Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

all out on tires?

CSM

1000 Post Club
Sorry buddy but you drive like a blind old man when it comes to speed. I normally do about 10 miles an hour over that's my normal everyday driving. I just hope you don't hog the left lane driving that slow.
lol kind of a dick comment. But to each his own...you keep driving 10+ over the speed limit, and I'll keep my ridiculously low insurance premiums. And no. I don't hog the left lane. I'm not an idiot (just an old man, apparently)

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
lol kind of a dick comment. But to each his own...you keep driving 10+ over the speed limit, and I'll keep my ridiculously low insurance premiums. And no. I don't hog the left lane. I'm not an idiot (just an old man, apparently)
I've had two tickets in 15 years of driving.
I've never damaged someone else's car nor property.

My insurance premiums are excellent on three cars with full coverage and two drivers.

Yes it was kind of a dick comment not trying to be I'm having a bad day sorry about that.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
T
Thread Starter #24
In your first post you say you want taller sidewall because your car is bumpy and you don't want to track it but you want more grip.

The Toyo tire you linked is a track focused tire. Based on your first post this is not a good tire for what you want to do.
thankyou, so im kinda basing the extremeness of these tires by their tread ware is that accurate?
and i am a speed limit or so driver also ill just drive by a speed checker and note the diference and yeah i dont want 45's i want 50's