Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

any luck finding a rear inner fender liner replacement?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I know that there was a very old thread about this, but I could not find it, so I'm asking if anyone has since found a plastic rear inner fender liner, as a direct replacement for our 'rough felt' cloth type garbage.

It was not a major problem for me until I worked the last VERY muddy/mucky ARA Rally (STPR).
They got so packed with mud that I cannot get all of it out of those dirt sponge liners (even AFTER blasting them with a pressure washer!), so EVERY time I drive in the rain, it drops muddy water onto the wheels/tires/etc. [mad] [:(]

haha came across this thread looking for the same thing.
i tore both of mine last weekend at the Pacific Forest Rally.
stages were super muddy and liners on both sides got muddy heavy and were hanging over the wheels
one was rubbing tire and i tore it off being afraid it. wrap around and will damage brake like
the other side looked like it could survive but i removed it nonetheless
now i think i'm gonna make them out of plastic.
i have a ton of old/damaged fender liners from other cars different makes and pretty sure can make it work.
of course will have to weld nuts to hold them in place because plastic studs are as crappy as they can be