Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Worst luck with accidents?

So I bought my Fiesta ST 6 days ago. My girlfriend was driving out of a parking lot today, and a teenage driver reversed into my car. Police were called, other driver was found at fault by the police.

The front side passenger door has a huge dent in it, and is super scratched. There is likely damage to the rear passenger door, and front fender as well.
I'm hoping the B pillar is fine, because if that is damaged, the car is totaled and I'm out a lot of money. I have a White Platinum car, so I'm really concerned that a body shop isn't going to be able to match the OEM tricoat paint.

Has anyone had worse accident luck than me?

(Sidenote: Does anyone know of any amazing body shops in the Providence, RI area?)

haste

1000 Post Club
I rolled an '86 Landcruiser and it was left on the roof for over 15 hours before the towing company could flip it back over and bring it back to their shop. They left it upright for about 3 hours before I cranked it up and drove it back home. It white smoked out of the tailpipe for about 20 miles then cleared up. I drove it for another 100k miles before I sold it...wish I never sold it....but, I guess that would be a best luck accident? :p

Even if there is any damage to the B pillar, I doubt it will total. It's much easier to repair than one might think. As far as matching tri coat paint, that's why we blend in the industry. It'll provide a seamless transition between factory and new paint. If you'd like, look at your bumpers to your fenders and quarters, I'm willing to bet even those don't match from the factory. Just my .02!