Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any one from the Bookfields MA region

I've met one FiST owner so far but there's a few more I've seen on the roads in the Brookfields. Or surrounding towns.

Last edited:
I'm in Auburn so you might have seen me driving my 2016 Kona blue FIST through your area.
What are you driving?

Nice! My name is Jay by the way.
I think your the closest forum guy to me. If your interested I thought it might be cool to meet up sometime when the weather gets better to shoot the shit about our FISTs ? Perhaps a spirited drive to follow ? Haha
One formal question, which dealer around here did you bring yours to that took care of you with your bubbling paint around the antenna? Having the same issue now, you think they'd do the same for my 2016?
Would appreciate any help and look forward to your response!!

OP
Mycooking
Thread Starter #5
Lamaruex Ford in East Brookfield. Right on rt.9. Heck yeah it would be fun to meet up.

Stkid93

Premium Account
There’s a very small chance I just bought that car. It was a 2017 Magnetic Metallic that was brought from MA to CT after being sold to a ford dealer. Figured mass is a pretty small state and who knows how many 2017 Magnetic Metallics there are in MA

OP
Mycooking
Thread Starter #10
There’s a very small chance I just bought that car. It was a 2017 Magnetic Metallic that was brought from MA to CT after being sold to a ford dealer. Figured mass is a pretty small state and who knows how many 2017 Magnetic Metallics there are in MA
there's a teacher who owns one down the street from me we wave to each other everyday lol. Mine and his Magnetic gray are the only 2 I've seen in tye Brookfield area.

Stkid93

Premium Account
how far is brookfield from needham heights? thats where the previous owner bought this car from when it was brand new. he sold it about a year ago

OP
Mycooking
Thread Starter #12
how far is brookfield from needham heights? thats where the previous owner bought this car from when it was brand new. he sold it about a year ago
Sorry for the late reply. Needham is about 45 minutes.

I am picking up my Magnetic Grey ‘19’ this week. Live in RI and in laws live out in Spencer. Was just at Jasmine in Auburn Saturday night. Super excited.