Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in NY Capital region!

Hello!

I've been enjoying browsing the forum for a few weeks, and finally picked up my FiST this morning!

2017 Orange Spice with the smoke storm Recaro seats...

fiesta snow.jpg

It's a snowy day in Upstate NY so I haven't had a good opportunity to really push it around corners. Which is okay, I'm still getting adjusted to the new car, coming from a 2013 Civic Si, it's weird getting used to a new clutch/gearbox. I'm really liking the Apple Carplay though, and the heated seats have been amazing on days like today!

Just ordered some 3D Maxpider floor liners off of Amazon, can't wait to get them in! They'll be great in winters like these. Next step will be a new shift knob soon, the stock one isn't bad but I want something heavier and a bit bigger. What are you all using for aftermarket shift knobs?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!

I certainly HOPE that those are the Pilot Sport AS/3s on the black wheels in that weather/region!

The OS looks GREAT against the snow (or even with no snow ;) ), especially with the black wheels. [thumb]
I don't know IF it is an optical illusion, or if the factory is now using shorter springs, but that car sits lower than ANY factory standard FiST I've EVER seen. [???:)]
(You didn't have the dealer install a set of Mountune springs BEFORE delivery, did you?)

I don't like heavier than factory shift knobs, so cannot help you there, but others will chime in with their suggestions for some.
(I went with the Ford Performance carbon look ST knob, which is perfect as far as I'm concerned.)

OP
STeve91
Thread Starter #3
I certainly HOPE that those are the Pilot Sport AS/3s on the black wheels in that weather/region!
The window sticker said it has the all-seasons, and based on how it's handled so far I'd say they're on there. No issues in the snow yet, and I manage to get the rear end to swing out a bit without even using the handbrake [8D]

Hi there! I use a white boomba knob. 270g compared to the stock 150g ish. I like it better than factory, but others seem to like the Ford carbon fiber as well. Feels like a slightly smaller pool ball in my hand and I enjoy the extra heft! Link and pic below:

http://www.boombaracing.com/fiesta-st-white-round-270-weighted-shift-knob-v2/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hello!

I've been enjoying browsing the forum for a few weeks, and finally picked up my FiST this morning!

2017 Orange Spice with the smoke storm Recaro seats...

View attachment 16757

It's a snowy day in Upstate NY so I haven't had a good opportunity to really push it around corners. Which is okay, I'm still getting adjusted to the new car, coming from a 2013 Civic Si, it's weird getting used to a new clutch/gearbox. I'm really liking the Apple Carplay though, and the heated seats have been amazing on days like today!

Just ordered some 3D Maxpider floor liners off of Amazon, can't wait to get them in! They'll be great in winters like these. Next step will be a new shift knob soon, the stock one isn't bad but I want something heavier and a bit bigger. What are you all using for aftermarket shift knobs?

Welcome, I procured the Boomba 370G oval knob as I have big hands and it's a perfect grip for me.