Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Any way to listen to CDs via headphones?

I have a 2019 FIST, with two USB-C outlets in the armrest/storage compartment. I'm heading on a road trip with some folks who don't want to listen to the CDs I'd like to play while driving. If it was content on my phone, I could simply connect earbuds to my phone and keep them happy. But these are CDs from the library and I can't figure out if there's a way to plug in headphones that will keep the car's CD player silent for my passengers.

Any ideas?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
If you have a laptop with an optical drive, just convert the CDs to MP3 and load them into a phone. A lot of libraries have audiobook services as well that make digital copies available for your device. Also keep in mind most (if not all) states prohibit wearing headphones while driving.

Sam4

Nothing stopping you from putting on headphones and listening to CD's. May not work very well, no interface being available. But, your call.

What about compromising music and trying to see if there is music everyone tolerates? As previously mentioned, headphones and driving don't mix well. Anyway good luck!