Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Arse end of HTTP302!

She's dirty, I know that already!

No mods until either 1) the pink slip is in my hands -or- 2) the warranty is up and done for. So until then... decals all over the damn place!

(Yes, I know what Pedo bear is. Yes I think it's hilarious that people throw a fit about it.)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Looks good. We have free FiestaSTForum.com decals if you want to throw a set on there and help rep the community.[lovest]

OP
HTTP302
Thread Starter #5
Linux Server Admin (specializing in web services) in the video gaming industry :p

It's also a note to police ;)

Also of note, a prior plate of mine. If you ever saw a black or blue Crown Vic in OC or San Diego a couple years ago, it was me:

pwnall1337

Vendor
Pretty sweet. I do linux operations for a large cloud provider and work closely with the openstack project :p

OP
HTTP302
Thread Starter #7
San Antonio? I have a good guess as to who you work for. :p My ops is entirely in AWS. Chef and knife ftw! </geekingout>