Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Back Again with another FIST!

Hello everyone,
Joined this Forum in 2015 and sadly had to sell my 2015 FIST due to growing family and lack of parking space.
Now I'm picking up where I left off with a 2017, not quite kitted like the one in 2015 but it will do as I slowly move on making it suit my needs.
Its great to see there are way more product vendors for the FIST since then and excited to go on this journey modding the FIST!
I have a 2017 Base Black with Sync3, low miles and ready to start on basic maintenance and lighting upgrades!
If anyone is in the Socal area hit me up, would love to connect. Especially y'all in the OC area.

Stay safe and have a great day!

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
Howdy from OC! 🤠
Placentia to be exact.
Looking forward to to connecting in the future, I’ll let you know next time there is a meet or cruise being assembled.
Welcome back to the thunderdome!
Awesome Brotha! I'm over by CSUF!
I'll DM you to meet sometimes!

OP
A
Thread Starter #9
Thx everyone for the warm welcome! Have been busy all weekend doing the preliminary maintenance, led lights, and hardwiring for some electronics in the Fist! Good times, now just need an excuse to drive more! Luckily MPG is stellar as fuel prices going to the moon! Stay safe everyone!