Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Back to stock partout

Trader history for V_2 (2)

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #21
Splitter and coilovers pending local sale.

FJ16

How many miles on the Coilovers? Very interested in them and possibly the headlights to 67203. Thanks.

I had the hose on mine stuffed behind the fog lamp and it was fine in the two New England winters that I owned the car.

DangerMouse

The family isn't as big an issue as you might believe. I regularly fit my wife, 3 year old and 4 month old daughters and myself in my '14 for errands, etc. We also have an' 07 Outback if we need to take lots of things with us, but the Fiesta can family. Besides, what's better than a toddler squealing, "faster daddy! Faster!" as we rail corners on daddy/daughter drives?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

My 5 year old daughter is the same way. Go faster, make it whoosh daddy!

We also use the Fiesta for family things with the 3 of us. We just picked up a 2018 Impreza sport hatch as my wife's new car. Slow as can be but overall excellent driving dynamics and the awd will be nice in winter.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #26
Coilovers are sold. Trying to respond to all PMs and shipping quote requests. Appreciate everyone's interest.

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #28
Brake lines, induction hose, headlights still available.

Brakes and splitter pending sale.

FYI to any potential buyers: I'll be out of town and offline 7/10 - 20.

Output shot of headlights, for reference.

karp

I don't know about you guys but I plan on keeping it till either the wheels fall off or I can afford myself an RS.

But who knows maybe when family comes along I can see how the FiST isn't the most practical.
I have three kids and I can move them all around town just fine. They are thrilled to ride in my car. For long distances, my wife has a minivan.

Brake lines, induction hose, headlights still available.

Brakes and splitter pending sale.

FYI to any potential buyers: I'll be out of town and offline 7/10 - 20.

Output shot of headlights, for reference.
Good to see the output, I am tempted by the idea to snag them but will have to wait until after the 20th if they don't sell before then!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thanks, Yeah I want some more noise out of it. The butt dyno has been reading a bit low, but I also want to keep the parts 16+ friendly which rules out a lot of the intakes. Plus I kind of want to keep the stock airbox.
Keep in mind Whoosh has a lot of '16+ intake stuff, or piece together one yourself with a crossover, Mountune '16+ induction hose and drop in. Make a cut in the radiator shroud in front of the snorkel as if installing a Big Mouth and it suck in fresh air off the grill. That's what I did, just waiting for my induction hose from Mountune to arrive, you could make an offer on this one if you like yellow. :)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
But wow, nice headlight setup OP! I got the Depo projectors and found that with Katana LED's I completely forget about upgrading the projectors, it's that decent! But obviously that is a fantastic setup, for $200 less than just the overpriced OEM Euro projectors someone should jump on that!

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #33
OP Updated.

Splitter and brakes sold. Headlights pending sale.

Still available:
- Brake lines
- Trunk brace
- Induction hose

Von

OP Updated.

Splitter and brakes sold. Headlights pending sale.

Still available:
- Brake lines
- Trunk brace
- Induction hose
If the headlights fall through I'll take them [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

He said he'd be offline until the 20th. Looks like a line has formed for those headlights!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

OP
V_2

V_2

Thread Starter #38
Headlights sold!

Still have brake lines, trunk brace, induction hose.