Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

BC Coilovers + Powerflex Spring Pads

Does anyone know if BC Coils & the Powerflex Spring Pads are compatible? I have an upper spring pad that came with the coilovers but they dont have that little nipple that goes into the hole like the oem one does ._.

HBEcoBeaST

Does anyone know if BC Coils & the Powerflex Spring Pads are compatible? I have an upper spring pad that came with the coilovers but they dont have that little nipple that goes into the hole like the oem one does ._.
I can't find the post but another member said they had to remove the nipple (on the spring pad) to use it with BCs. I'd double check before ruining your $70 powerflex though.

koozy

3000 Post Club
they're compatible and there's no need to cut the nipple, it's just to help keep the pad in place as a locating dowel.

koozy

3000 Post Club
It’s not necessary, you already have them. Only main difference is it will be thicker which will require the Coilover to be adjusted to compensate and has a dowel. Unless that’s what you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk