Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS MeisterR ZetaCRD coilovers - BC, Canada

Trader history for foodtruck (0)

Sadly, I'm parting with the set of ZetaCRD coilovers I puchased back in July this year. It turned out I'm a bit too sensitive to NVH caused by solid top hats, but otherwise can only say high praise about the product; they performed exactly as advertised. Yesterday I went for a test drive with the rubber mounts back on and I'm already missing the immediate turn-in feedback.

Coils are in a good condition; there are some road dust in crevices and springs have a few dings from where they compressed onto small rocks (front) and mounting surfaces (rear).

Parts include everything that came in the package with the exception of the instruction manual. 2) one of the adjustment knobs for the rears. EDIT: Feb 26 / 2024, Adjustment knob has been located!

Will strongly prefer to sell locally, otherwise buyer pays for shipping. Please note that shipping to US will incur duty that will be collected from the buyer on delivery (For reference, it's about $100 USD to San Francisco area + whatever duty). If you're further away but willing to travel, I will deduct the fuel costs from the price. I'm located on the West coast in Lower Mainland area in British Columbia.

Asking $800 CAD / $590 USD.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
foodtruck
Thread Starter #4
Bump, this is still available. Northern WA people, where are youuu I just want to talk

OP
foodtruck
Thread Starter #13
Still available. Someone kindly pointed out that I was missing rear shock photos so I amended the post with them dated today. The missing adjustment knob has also been found and is now included.

OP
foodtruck
Thread Starter #15
Bump, still available. My apologies to everyone far away; I'm not willing to deduct the cost of shipping from the price when its $120+

Try using www.pirateship.com. I used them a lot when I had a bunch of items to sell on ebay last year and seriously so much cheaper than going to ups or fedex but they use them as a carrier. Definitely worth looking into to knock the shipping cost down.

Aiden3kst

Try using www.pirateship.com. I used them a lot when I had a bunch of items to sell on ebay last year and seriously so much cheaper than going to ups or fedex but they use them as a carrier. Definitely worth looking into to knock the shipping cost down.
And if this works, lmk! I’m still following on this thread. Nothing used locally unfortunately.