Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best Clutch Option

chapnlrc

Premium Account
I just bought a 2017 ST with 80,000 miles and love how it drives. However after 2,000, the dreaded clutch problems appeared, pedal dead on the floor. I am not sure if I will need the clutch and would like to know some good options. I don't have money for power upgrades so Idon't need a super duty clutch. Would a Ford OEM clutch be good or I have also viewed a Rhino Pak clutch kit? Thanks for any help.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I'm S280 with aux fuel and E50, using my car exclusively for the track where the clutch has the crap beat out of it.

So far, so good . . . don't jinx me.
Was mostly tongue in cheek as you said rwhp "rear wheel horsepower" - stock is for sure a fine choice.

I just bought a 2017 ST with 80,000 miles and love how it drives. However after 2,000, the dreaded clutch problems appeared, pedal dead on the floor. I am not sure if I will need the clutch and would like to know some good options. I don't have money for power upgrades so Idon't need a super duty clutch. Would a Ford OEM clutch be good or I have also viewed a Rhino Pak clutch kit? Thanks for any help.
some rave about the st200 OEM euro style clutch kit
Ford Fiesta ST200 (made by AP Racing) Uprated Clutch Kit *FREE SHIPPIN – whoosh motorsports (whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club