Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Best place to buy projector headlights?

Been looking for projector euro headlights, (stock style euro st) been having a hard time finding anything in stock, hellas or depos, ect.
Founds some on ebay but only for right hand drive cars...
Trying to see if anyone has had any luck. Link is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Have a business build some for you* I did with a member who was building them for us. Now he isn't anymore but there are multiple vendors who will with all kinds of options! [driving]

Been looking for projector euro headlights, (stock style euro st) been having a hard time finding anything in stock, hellas or depos, ect.
Founds some on ebay but only for right hand drive cars...
Trying to see if anyone has had any luck. Link is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Try www.cars245.com I didnt have the best luck with them( on my original order one headlamp came molded together wrong took 8 months to get a proper replacement). They made things right in the end. Thats going to be your cheapest option buying brand new. You do have to modify them a little to have them work properly for our cars.