Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Big brake kits BBK’s

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I was only speaking to 2 tires of the same exact size compared to each other, NOT whether they are made in a size that fits on our rides. [nono]

I happen to believe that the D2s/D3s are the very best 200 tread wear tires we could use on the street. [wink]

Well the BBK discussion sure devolved into other things. Let me get us back on track...

First, I stand corrected on my statement about Polymatrix E pads. I was confused why my experiences were so much different for others and I actually tried the Polymatrix H, not Polymatrix E. Not sure if someone gave me the wrong part # at Wilwood or I entered it incorrectly when placing the order but I didn't get what I intended. That explains a few things.

I also recently got a set of BP-30 pads from @Fusion Works for track days and those worked great at my last event. Not so touchy like the Polymatrix H. I'm happy with the brake setup for now so it's time to focus on other upgrades.

BUMP

I’m getting new wheels but they are the same size just a slightly different offset. Anybody have Fitment issues with 17” wheels?