Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bleeder Screw Specs and Speed Bleeders

Exciting plan to order as well as I need to replace my clutch master cylinder started leaking. Figure do bakes as well since they share the same fluid. Odd my clutch master is leaking only 19,000 miles in on my 2015.

AMKinOz

Sorry to bump an old post. Thank you so much for this. I’m from Australia, a newbie and learning to do things for myself. Would anyone know what the specifications/part numbers are for the latest European Ford Fiesta ST MK8 (WG 1.5L 3 cylinder EcoBoost turbo)? or how I can find out? Or is the only way to take it off and measure it and hope for the best?

Sorry to bump an old post. Thank you so much for this. I’m from Australia, a newbie and learning to do things for myself. Would anyone know what the specifications/part numbers are for the latest European Ford Fiesta ST MK8 (WG 1.5L 3 cylinder EcoBoost turbo)? or how I can find out? Or is the only way to take it off and measure it and hope for the best?
I think the majority of the people on this forum are US based, so we dont get the MK8. You could try to look up the part numbers on Ford parts to see if they match between the MK7/8, but its probably easier to just take off and measure.

AMKinOz

Thanks. I think I'll just take it off and measure and then order them and then fit them the next time I bleed the brakes again. I was hoping there were some MK owners on this forum. There are a couple of beautiful MK8s on the banner photo! :)