Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Block the Symposer hole to the cabin?

I was wondering what yall did for the hole leading to the cabin when you deleted the symposer? Did you just plug the tube leading to the cabin, or remove the tube and plug the cabin itself? Either way, what did yall use to do so?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I was wondering what yall did for the hole leading to the cabin when you deleted the symposer? Did you just plug the tube leading to the cabin, or remove the tube and plug the cabin itself? Either way, what did yall use to do so?
I just tucked the hose back and out of the way....that is all.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
Kinnaird
Thread Starter #3
I just tucked the hose back and out of the way....that is all.

I remember seeing someone mention about the possibility of fumes entering the cabin without plugging it, do you notice anything different? Besides sound of course

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I remember seeing someone mention about the possibility of fumes entering the cabin without plugging it, do you notice anything different? Besides sound of course

Nope...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night. No fumes....I like fumes though....they make me feel all loopy!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The mountune Shift adapter is the Best of all the adapters...and it goes to 30% reduction

OP
Kinnaird
Thread Starter #11
That is one thing about this website sometimes the info you need just happens to be in a completely unrelated forum which is why I sometimes feel compelled to start new threads for some little questions haha

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Just stick a sock in it.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just pulled it out from behind the battery and left it at that. Never smelled anything.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
I might just run an amp wire through mine. Seems like a good option. Depending on where it ends ( idk where yet under the dash)