Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bolt size for Engine Stand

I picked up a used 1.6L that I'd like to mount on a stand. I have M10x1.25 bolts, but they don't appear to fit into the block. Does anyone have the proper size and pitch for the bell housing bolts, this way I can get bolts for the engine stand?

I picked up a used 1.6L that I'd like to mount on a stand. I have M10x1.25 bolts, but they don't appear to fit into the block. Does anyone have the proper size and pitch for the bell housing bolts, this way I can get bolts for the engine stand?
1.25 is in between ultra coarse and standard coarse thread and very unusual. 1.5 is standard thread and like Typhoon said is most likely to be it.

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
Thank you! M10x1.5 x 90MM is what I used for two of the four. The other two I just used a standard 3/8" bolt with nut and went through an untapped hole.

I used some old stock headbolts. Same thread and can be cut to size. If anyone wants to know ;)