Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Sound Symposer Delete Kit Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

XuperXero

That is a security issue that most merchants have to deal with.
I got around this by having my bank issue a card with a different billing address.
You can also add additional shipping address to your PayPal account.

It really IS for your security.

Dave
Thanks for the suggestion, looks like I'll have to activate my paypal again.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #46
This is the easiest installed symposer delete kit on the market and makes reverting back to stock simple should you ever want to hook the symposer back up!

meFiSTo

Hello...a slight tangent here...

I'm interested in this product as a option to avoid potential boost leaks associated with possible SS diaphragm failure under boost. But the catch can option is what really caught my eye here. I've been wondering about the "best" place to situate a catch can. On my old SVT Focus track slave, I had two oil catch cans. One that was connected where there is a breather tube (not sure what you call that) connected to the valve cover. The other was a tiny little catch bottle connected to the PCV plumbing. The intake cover can (which was much bigger than the PCV catch) really had very little oil ever accumulate, even after track days. The PCV catch was always needing to be drained, especially after track days.

Any thoughts about that a best location for a catch can?

I saw your note about the check valve. Thanks for the comment there.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
Hello...a slight tangent here...

I"m interested in this product as a option to avoid potential boost leaks associated with possible SS diaphragm failure under boost. But the catch can option is what really caught my eye here. I've been wondering about the "best" place to situate a catch can. On my old SVT Focus track slave, I had two oil catch cans. One that was connected where there is a breather tube (not sure what you call that) connected to the valve cover. The other was a tiny little catch bottle connected to the PCV plumbing. The intake cover can (which was much bigger than the PCV catch) really had very little oil ever accumulate, even after track days. The PCV catch was always needing to be drained, especially after track days.

Any thoughts about that a best location for a catch can?

I saw your note about the check valve. Thanks for the comment there.
As far as best location for a catch can goes, there are a few possibilities. I know a lot of members here are running them in line with their PCV system but we are also testing other alternatives that could prove to be more effective. We have even played around with a dual can set-up. Be on the lookout as we plan releasing some info about our system in the near future.

Throw me on the list for this as well. Pick color at checkout right?
We'll get you added! Yes, color is selected at checkout!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #50
We're so close! Let's get to 20 tonight so we can begin shipping these out first thing tomorrow morning!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
Available for sale now!

When buying, use the code SYMPOSER10 in the coupon section.

Please enter your forum username so we can mark you as paid when purchasing.

Link for purchase: HERE