Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Riser Group Buy !

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

HaveBlue83

I found a used set on the BST forum and pulled the trigger on them. Sorry i couldnt give u more bizness but i caved on the savings.

Thx for making this product guys. Im finally gonna do it.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #268
I found a used set on the BST forum and pulled the trigger on them. Sorry i couldnt give u more bizness but i caved on the savings.

Thx for making this product guys. Im finally gonna do it.
BST? Which forum is that?

Either way, we still expect to see installed pics!

HaveBlue83

BST? Which forum is that?

Either way, we still expect to see installed pics!
Lol my bad im a forum dude...BST...Buy/Sell Thread. on here. They were used and removed and posted for sale.

Oh yeah dont worry i shall DEF get pics. Its gonna make the car look super rally. I might pic up a shift knob as well. I like delrin ones .

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #270
Lol my bad im a forum dude...BST...Buy/Sell Thread. on here. They were used and removed and posted for sale.

Oh yeah dont worry i shall DEF get pics. Its gonna make the car look super rally. I might pic up a shift knob as well. I like delrin ones .
We've been following your "Panda" build!

The knobs are a great addition. Great feel from being weighted and also temperature neutral! They're even on sale right now!

HaveBlue83

We've been following your "Panda" build!

The knobs are a great addition. Great feel from being weighted and also temperature neutral! They're even on sale right now!
Uh oh i been found out! Lol. Yeah i have one in my online shopping cart right now.....i was gonna go white but black is classier.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #275