Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba wing risers and mountune spoiler extentions

Does anyone have pictures of what this combination looks like? I'd like to have a bit more of a spoiler on there without getting into the wing sitting on top (which looks a bit goofy to me).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
What I don't like about the risers is that every pic I've seen of them, the body side edges have a large gap between the body and spoiler/wing.

OP
A
Thread Starter #3
What I don't like about the risers is that every pic I've seen of them, the body side edges have a large gap between the body and spoiler/wing.
Yeah that's something I had been thinking about. I just wish there were an option for a real wing that isn't too wild. I just want a little more than the stock spoiler. It seems like the only options are super crazy wing above the spoiler or small extensions. I'll probably just go with the mountune spoiler extensions and call I good. I feel like the raisers would just make another gap to cause drag. Of course I'm doing this for aesthetic reasons but decreased performance will deter that. I think [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] had brought this up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Mountune extension looks pretty good to me, yes, despite it being an aesthetics ONLY type mod, and adding less than 3 lbs. up high on the car (sorry RAAMaudio!).