Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS BOTH SOLD - Vibra-Technics Motor and Transmission Mounts

Trader history for aruth55 (0)

I sadly sold the ST yesterday due to the clutch, flywheel, slave and master cylinders going out again and did not want to put anymore money into the car and had ordered some vibra technics motor and transmission mounts for it before I came to that choice. Both are still in the box that whoosh shipped them in and are brand new.

I am selling the motor mount which is the fast road for $170 and the transmission mount which is also the fast road for $170 as well. Again both are brand new never opened and retail on whoosh for $190. Let me know, just looking to get some of the money back I spent on them while also trying to save you guys some money. Thanks.
Fed ex shipping from Geneva, IL
PM or email at adr2600@gmail.com
C4D628E4-2983-40AC-A17F-B69B6E703A96.jpeg

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
GLWS
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank you

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I sadly sold the ST yesterday due to the clutch, flywheel, slave and master cylinders going out again and did not want to put anymore money into the car and had ordered some vibra technics motor and transmission mounts for it before I came to that choice. Both are still in the box that whoosh shipped them in and are brand new.

I am selling the motor mount which is the fast road for $170 and the transmission mount which is also the fast road for $170 as well. Again both are brand new never opened and retail on whoosh for $190. Let me know, just looking to get some of the money back I spent on them while also trying to save you guys some money. Thanks.
Fed ex shipping from Geneva, IL
PM or email at adr2600@gmail.com
View attachment 53997
Going out again? who did the work? How many miles on the FiST? Sad to see you go!

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #6
Going out again? who did the work? How many miles on the FiST? Sad to see you go!
I had the transmission replaced at around 50k by a local shop. It all was fine until last week one day I woke up and the clutch, flywheel, master and slave cylinder were broken, I was at 74k before I sold the car. Sad to go as well, thinking a 2018+ 5.0 manual as the next car!